- Archangel Raphael Ministry
- Asaph Hymns Institute
- Campus Ministry
- C.O.P.E. Triumphant Christian Retreat
- Family Ministry Program
- HOPE: Social Services
- LEAD Program
- St. Clement Academy
- St. Mark Festival
- St. Verena Medical Society
- St. Verena Resource Ministry
- The Mentoring Program
- Theological Seminary
- Theological Seminary-Nashville
- Theological Seminary-Abbey
Having been invited, the Lord came to Cana in order to affirm conjugal chastity and to show that marriage is a Holy Mystery. Moreover, the bridegroom at t (St. John Chrysostom, c. 407)
Holy Matrimony is the Mystery depicting the union of our Lord Jesus Christ with His Church (Eph 5:22-33). The Church is made up of men and women; thus their marriage union is immensely important for the well-being of the Faith and for their own salvation.
hat marriage to whom it was said, "You have kept the good wine until now," is a figure of the person of the Lord. For Christ did indeed keep the good wine that is, His Gospel, until now.
When husband and wife are united in marriage they no longer seem like something earthly, but rather like the image of God Himself.
As of 2010, attendance is a mandatory requirement for couples obtaining permission to marry within the Southern Diocese.
Yearly retreats for pre-marital couples as shown below:
- Will usually be held on the 3rd weekend of January every year.
- Questions: Please contact Fr. Daoud Tawadrous at email@example.com.
- January 20-22, 2017 ~ more info
- January 19-21, 2018
- Will be held on the 3rd weekend of May every year.
- Questions: Please contact Fr. Eleia Eskander at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- May 19-21, 2017 ~ more info
- May 18-20, 2018
- Will be held twice a year in Arabic.
- Questions: Please contact Fr. Boutros Boutros at email@example.com.
- December 2-4, 2016
- Will be held on the 2nd weekend of November every year.
- Questions: Please contact Fr. Athanasius Kaldas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- November 11-13, 2016
- November 10-12, 2017
- November 9-11, 2018